A non-surgical lift, such as a facelift, can give you the most magical results, but you should first know about the tightening methods available and consult a qualified practitioner to check if you are ready for the non-surgical facelift procedure.
Who can have a non-surgical facelift?
Several people can have a safe facelift, if:
- They maintain a healthy diet
- Are at a moderate weight
- Have quit smoking
- Take less alcohol or no alcohol at all
- Have not got a tan recently
- Have a bit of saggy skin
Pregnant women and those with skin infections should not do skin tightening or take regular medication contrary to the facelift procedure.
Non-Surgical Facelift Consultation:
We shall examine your skin thoroughly to check if you are suitable for a non-surgical facelift when you come to us. If eligible for the treatment, the practitioner would ask you specific questions about your medical health and clinical history. Next, we shall make necessary guidelines that you need to follow after the consultation. Then we will move forward to the actual procedure. Finally, we will discuss your requirements and expectations.
What to expect post-treatment, depending on which procedure you opt for, can range from the following:
- It is possible to notice redness and swelling surrounding the treatment zone. It can persist for a few days. In addition, you can feel a burning sensation in the treated area for a couple of hours after treatment.
- Post-treatment care is necessary, so you should not have sun exposure as it can result in scarring or pigmentation. Avoid saunas, hot tubs, or heavy workouts for at least a few days after being treated.
- Use a sunblock cream daily after the treatment procedure is completed.
- Topical products should be avoided for some days as they can cause photosensitivity. Instead, you can use gentle cleaning agents in the treated areas.
- Follow the instructions given by your consultant carefully regarding medications.
Non-surgical facelifts can be performed by a specialist practitioner or Doctor anytime you need. Perform thorough research and get the process done under expert supervision to avoid future problems.