Established for more than 20 years, Pulse Light Clinic (PLC) is a medical-led practice with clinics located in Central London. We offer state of the art laser technology and pride ourselves on pioneering, innovative treatments. We deliver great customer service and are a forward-thinking business in the aesthetic industry. This success has enabled us to develop our reputation to become London’s leading Laser Hair removal brand, with plans to further expand in London this year and throughout the nation over the next several years.
Within this context of business growth, industry-leading training for our teams and a commitment to providing outstanding results for our clients using the latest technology, PLC offer an excellent environment for their employees to thrive.
Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive – Mandarin Speaking. An experienced PPC professional with a proven track record of successfully increasing conversion rates for ad-spend, you will ultimately drive sales at PLC. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented individual with Fluent Mandarin and English. Candidates must also have an interest in the aesthetic services that we provide.
At PLC, you will enjoy a very exciting working environment alongside a team of industry-leading professionals. With our progressive-minded management and significant career advancement opportunities, PLC is a fantastic place for you to excel!
The main focus of your role will be to set up advertising on Google, Facebook, and other relevant social media platforms. You will aim to successfully increase conversions from these adverts into paid customers for the business whilst delivering the highest quality of customer service.
With a solid background as a Digital Marketing Professional, you also must have knowledge of how to apply Google and Social Media policies to PLC advertising strategies, as well as be experienced in Keyword and audience research.
Experience and Skills
You must have/be able to:
- Strong knowledge of PPC advertising on Google and social media (search, display, videos) and increase conversion rates.
- Knowledge of the new Google and Social Media policies.
- Keyword and audience research.
- Produce content for Chinese social media channels including WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu, engage with audiences, attract more followers.
- Translate, create, and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of the web page and Baidu article content.
- Monitor the social media performance, analyse interactions and visits, use this information to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu).
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Collaborate with KOL and Xiaohongshu influencers to promote our brand.
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
- Translation of the SEO on our Chinese web pages.
- Help Chinese followers or customers with bookings, consultations, and other communications.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in relevant field (Marketing/Advertising).
- Fluent Mandarin and English speaker is a must.
- Strong Chinese writing skill is required.
- Familiar with Chinese social media platforms, including WeChat, Weibo and Xiaohongshu.
- Creation, copywriting, marketing, or social media executive experience is preferred.
- PPC Experience.
- A keen interest in the internet and marketing.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Interest in beauty and skincare is a plus.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, creative, problem-solving skills.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10.00 am to 6.00 pm with a paid lunch break
Office-Based Role: City of London – Bank.
Salary: £20,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
All the applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Apply for this position