Established for more than 20 years, Pulse Light Clinic (PLC) is a medical-led practice with clinics located in Central London. We offer state of the art laser technology and pride ourselves on pioneering, innovative treatments such as Morpheus8, Profound RF and CO2 Fraxel laser. We deliver great customer service and are a forward-thinking business in the aesthetic industry. This success has enabled us to develop our reputation to become London’s leading Laser Hair removal brand, with plans to further expand in London this year and throughout the nation over the next several years.
Within this context of business growth, industry-leading training for our teams, and a commitment to providing outstanding results for our clients using the latest technology, PLC offers an excellent environment for aesthetic professionals to build the career they want.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for an exceptional Clinic Manager.
We are seeking an ambitious professional, qualified in Beauty with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, with a passion for aesthetics and customer service excellence, to build a thriving aesthetics clinic. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented individual with experience as a laser practitioner, with an outstanding sales record, team management and customer service skills. Candidates must also possess a high level of knowledge and passion for the services that we provide.
At PLC, you’ll enjoy a very exciting working environment alongside a team of industry-leading professionals. With our progressive-minded management, ongoing employee development and significant career advancement opportunities, PLC is a fantastic place for you to excel!
As an experienced Aesthetic Clinic Manager, you must be able to perform all treatments we offer (training provided), as well as oversee the clinic employees and day-to-day clinic management. Your role will ensure that the team and business are performing above the highest standards whilst exceeding all client expectations.
- Generous and achievable bonuses
- Very generous staff discounts
- Job security: a long-term career opportunity with ongoing training and development
- Amazing team culture and enjoyable work environment – be a part of a friendly and inclusive team!
Experience and Skills
You must have:
- Great customer service skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for client care and share PLC’s enthusiasm and dedication to the continued development of innovative treatments
- A minimum of 4 years experience in clinical management in the laser/aesthetic industry with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Ability to report to your general manager and follow through with their instructions
- A trustworthy track record, reliability and be punctual at all times
- Be able to take responsibility and manage the clinic professionally and on own initiative
- Ability to administer, direct and coordinate clinic activities
- Implement measurement standards to assess clinic operations
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and drive a high performing team
- Evaluate and improve employee performance
- Proven ability to assist your team in reaching their KPI’s
- Utilise advanced clinical skills to treat, assess and educate clients
- Must be able to perform all treatments we offer (training available)
- Ability to carry out skin consultations with prospective clients to determine individual needs and to make recommendations on appropriate treatments
- ability to upsell treatments and packages
- an enthusiastic approach, be friendly and highly presentable
- ability to work some evenings
Salary: £30,000 to £60,000 – dependant on your performance meeting agreed KPI’s
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
Work remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at workstations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Apply for this position