CO2 Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment, London
The CO2 Intima is a non-surgical treatment that uses laser energy to treat a range of symptoms that women may be experiencing. This medical laser delivers controlled CO2 energy to the vaginal or vulva tissue – so cells make more collagen – improving skin tone, texture and appearance. CO2 technology has been used in gynaecology for benign and premalignant vulvar and cervical dysplasia since 1973. The CO2RE system offers customisable treatment capability with handpiece and lens combinations to provide professional control. Compared to traditional surgical methods, it provides greater precision, cleaner incision, and less scarring.
At Pulse Light Clinic we can treat multiple skin layers in one pass with this new technology. We are able to perform fractional resurfacing, enhance coagulation and encourage neocollagenesis.
With the CO2RE system, our in-house doctor can treat many skin conditions that women may experience:
- Loss of lubrication or vaginal tone after menopause
- Vaginal dryness
- Involuntary leakage after sneezing, coughing or laughing
- Vaginal laxity after childbearing
- Stimulates collagen production inside and outside the vagina.
- Resurfacing capabilities that restore the vaginal lining
- Repair the wrinkling and descent of the labia