At the Pulse Light Clinic, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is always our priority, never more so than during this critical time. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking steps to help keep our clients and the wider community safe.
We have implemented the following measures:
1. We will be taking the temperature of all clients and staff with an infrared thermometer upon arrival to the clinic. If the range is above normal temperature, we will reschedule the treatment for a convenient time after a 2-week period without symptoms.
2. We use the following cleaning agents:
Clinell Spray and Wipes – Used for surfaces, machines and beds.
Alcohol Spray- On Surfaces and door handles.
Dettol – Floor cleaning.
Anti-Bacterial hand gel – for the use of all clients and staff to use in every room.
3. We clean door handles, shared surfaces, equipment and couches with a powerful alcohol product between each client during the day. An in-depth clean is done at the end of each working day. Goggles which are steeped in disinfectant, are also sprayed in front of you before each session.
4. All staff have been fully orientated to the NHS guidelines on not coming to work if feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the virus, such as a continuous dry cough or high temperature.
5. We will endeavour to be on time and try to limit each waiting area to as few people as possible to minimise contact. We are also extending appointment lengths to reduce contact between clients.
6. Any clients who feel unwell or showing symptoms are advised not to attend the clinic, but to talk to one of the consultants for further information.