Completely and permanently remove unwanted hair with our highly popular Electrolysis Hair Removal Treatment at our London Clinic. Effective on even the sparsest of hair, including white-blonde, ginger and grey.
Electrolysis Hair Removal in London
- Suitable for white, ginger and grey hairs
- Ideal for sparse sporadic hairs
- Cant treat peach fuzz
- Not Suitable for darker skin types
- Not suitable for for bikini for hygiene purposes
- FDA approved for permanent hair removal
- The oldest working method of hair removal
- Suitable for all men and women aged over 18
- Available at our Bank branch
0% Interest-Free. Pay monthly. Based on a 20% deposit
|Treatment||Single||Pack of Three|
|Electrolysis Hair Removal Treatment.||£120||£350|
0% Finance Option
- Have a minimum spend of £350?
- Have lived in the UK for more than 3 years?
- Can put a 20% deposit to secure finance?
- Can pay over a 12 month instalments?
- Are not a student?
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income
- Have a good credit history with no late payments,
- No County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
£30 Off for you and your Friend
Our referral campaign offer is valid at all clinics for any package. All you need to do is book your free consultation to redeem. This applies to your friend too. Share this page to your friend and then enter the promo code, “FRIEND30” when booking your Free consultation. T & C’s apply.Book Your Free Consultation to Redeem
Electrolysis Hair Removal
Electrolysis is the only FDA approved method of permanent hair removal, as opposed to hair reduction. Unwanted excess hair can be frustrating or downright debilitating. Electrolysis aims at removing these unwanted hairs to enable you further freedom and confidence in your body.
Electrolysis differs from other hair removal methods in that it tackles each hair on an individual basis. Though this is a longer and more delicate method, its thoroughness is what enables permanent hair removal. Electrolysis works by sending a current from a metal probe down each individual hair, a combination of this electrical current and a chemical reaction kills it at its root, thereby stopping any regrowth.
The benefits of electrolysis include:
- Permanent hair removal – no settling for hair reduction
- Effective on all hair colours – even grey and blond
Skin and hair type do not in any way influence electrolysis treatment, this is because electrolysis tackles each hair individually by sending a current directly into the root. With laser or IPL, the skin and hair colour must be sufficiently dissimilar to enable differentiation by the machine and is why those treatments do not work on lighter coloured hair, such a white-blond and grey.
Be aware that in the days and weeks following a treatment the dead hair will seem to grow, this is because it needs to come through the skin to be shed. As more and more hairs stop re-growing, you will see this phenomenon less and less until there are no hairs left at all.
Side effects of electrolysis are very uncommon, but immediately following the treatment the area may be red, sore and bumpy. This should reside within a few hours to a couple of days.
Hair grows in a cycle of three parts, for treatment to successfully remove a hair it must be in the anagen phase (growing). For this reason, multiple treatments are required to catch each hair in the anagen phase, and therefore permanently remove all hair from the treatment area.
* results may vary from person to person
How long a gap do I need between electrolysis treatments?
Electrolysis treatments can be booked as close as one week apart, but larger gaps will not majorly disrupt your treatment.
Will electrolysis hurt?
Of the hair removal methods electrolysis is usually cited as the most painful, but even so, most clients find it bearable and if needed topical anesthetic can be applied.
How does electrolysis work?
Electrolysis works by applying an electric current to each individual hair using a metal probe which reaches down to the follicle and destroys the very root. This procedure must be applied to every single hair in the treatment area.
Is electrolysis suitable for men?
Yes absolutely. Men make up almost half of the hair removal industry and electrolysis is suitable for both sexes. Occasionally due to the higher levels of testosterone in men, more treatments may be required to achieve the desired results.
How long is an electrolysis treatment?
This varies depending on what area is being treated but can range between 15 minutes for a small area to an hour for a larger area.