We may recommend using a combination of treatments to get the desired results for your skin concerns.
- Obaji is an effective cream to reduce severe Melasma, hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
- Post-laser hyperpigmentation is just a form of protected health information. Nothing can guarantee that it won’t happen, but using a product range like Obagi Nu-Derm prior to receiving laser treatments can calm the melanocytes, as well as provide a host of other benefits.
- Obaji is highly recommended by our in house doctor.
- Prescribed by our in house doctor, ( Doctor May Gilbert).
- Price From £120
- Recommended Course ofN/A
- Available at: Bank Clinic
LED Light Therapy
- Revitalise Dull Skin & Pigmentation with LED Phototherapy.
- Dermalux LED® delivers skin-specific treatments using combinations of clinically proven Blue, Red and Near Infrared wavelengths to boost collagen and elastin production, improve circulation, reduce redness and irritation and blitz blemish-causing bacteria.
- Utilising the latest generation LED technology, Dermalux® ensures safe and targeted delivery of light at the optimum intensity for maximum skin-enhancing results.
- Price From £50 per treatment
- Recommended Course of6-12 Treatments
- Available at: Fenchurch Street Clinic
* Results vary from person to person. Not suitable for: Dark circles under the eyes or mouth area