Face Contouring and Skin Tightening with Thermage – non-invasive & no downtime! Thermage is a non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) method to lift the skin by stimulating new collagen development with RF waves generating heat into the skin layers.
Thermage Treatment London
- Treating larger areas for skin tightening
- Quick Treatment with no downtime
- Suitable for wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes
- Best for sagging skin on the neck, arms, thighs, abdomen, and buttocks.
- Offers noticeable, long-lasting results
- Suitable for all skin types
- Offers softer & silkier skin
Only with Doctor
0% Finance Option
- Have a minimum spend of £350?
- Have lived in the UK for more than 3 years?
- Can put a 20% deposit to secure finance?
- Can pay over 12-month instalments?
- You are not a student.
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income
- Have a good credit history with no late payments,
- No County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
£50 Off for you and your Friend
Our referral campaign offer is valid at all clinics for any treatment or package. All you need to do is book your free consultation to redeem. This applies to your friend too. Share this page with your friends and then enter the promo code, “FRIEND50” when booking your Free consultation. The offer is for packages £500 minimum spend. T & C’s apply.Book Your Free Consultation to Redeem
Thermage Skin Tightening, London
Thermage is the most advanced method in skin tightening treatments. Thermage operates with energy-focusing radio frequency to boost the body’s natural revival process to tighten and soften the skin. It effectively treats fine lines, wrinkles, uneven or dimpled skin and temporarily reduces cellulite’s appearance.
Thermage is a safe, non-invasive process to enhance skin laxity, which supports achieving an overall younger-looking appearance with noticeable effects seen immediately after one procedure! It is suitable for all skin tones and on many body parts, such as the eye contour, face, neck, décolletage, arms, tummy, knees, thighs but also buttocks.
Thermage Treatment FAQs
How long does Thermage last for?
Thermage method assists lift existing collagen but also produce new, which usually takes up to six months after the procedure. The results typically last for years, but this depends on the patient's ageing process and skin condition.
Does Thermage really work?
This non-surgical treatment tightens saggy skin, softens wrinkles, and contours the face. Thermage can improve the look of ageing skin on the face, under the eyes and on many body areas. The greatest of all is that it really does work.
Can Thermage damage your skin?
Thermage is one of the first and oldest treatments for skin tightening and has a lot of benefits. If you follow the doctor's or the practitioner's pre-treatment and post-treatment instructions, Thermage won't damage your skin. However, attempting to use Thermage very often or soon after other procedures without being instructed could damage the skin and affect the treatment result.
What does Thermage do for the skin?
The radiofrequency waves produce heat that helps in the production of new collagen but also enforces the existing one. After the treatment will notice a smoother skin surface.
Is Thermage better than Cosmetic Injections?
Both treatments can provide excellent results, although Thermage can cost more than anti-wrinkle injections but will last longer. Yet, that doesn't suggest it's the wrong choice.
Who is a good candidate for Thermage?
Anyone can be a good candidate as Thermage is suitable for all skin types. However, patients with saggy skin will be excellent candidates as they will benefit from the treatment.