Test these troubleshooting actions if you have microphone problems once you are in the meeting on the mobile app for iOS or Android.
1. Ensure the microphone is not on mute. If you see the muted Audio icon in the meeting controls, tap it to unmute yourself.
2. If you are still muted, the host may have muted you upon entering the meeting. Ask to be unmuted by sending a chat message to the host.
3. Ensure you have connected your mobile device's audio. If you see the following Join Audio icon in the meeting controls, tap it and select Wifi or Cellular Data If prompted, allow the app to access your microphone.
4. Try using earphones with a microphone.
5. Ensure the app has access to your device's microphone:
iOS: Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions or Permission Manager > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
6. Ensure that no other applications are using the microphone at the same time.
7. Restart your iOS device.
8. Reinstall the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play